I have a Rollei Prego 90 with a 28-90mm zoom. I love it. It's three years
old and has a sharp lens, although vignetting is evident when taking
pictures of a bright blue sky. It has a lot of features, and I even use a
few of them. :) For the last few months I've been wrapped up in learning to
take SLR photos properly, but I still carry the Rollei. So far I've used it
when I needed a flash, or when I need a wider angle lens than I have for my
K1000. I'll also have it with me at this balloon festival coming up as a
backup.