Strange. I do get an empty page.
Or to be accurate, it looks like a page with a broken link referring to a
picture. I see the frame and a red X icon up in left corner. Nothing else.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)