On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, William Robb wrote:

I've seen them on eBay from time to time.
I just checked, no part number on mine.

The shutter speed ring is included equipment with the meter prism, it was not a seperate item. As such, it should have been included with the meter prism when you bought it.

Sadly this I know :-( Thanks for taking a look for me though. Weirdly it's not in either the body or prism parts manuals - but then again neither are the square caps that cover the focusing screen & prism glass, so obviously they don't exist as far as Pentax UK is concerned!

However, last night I managed to win one on ebay UK, which is really handy timing. So problem solved and next time I will nail the bloody thing down if I take the prism off for servicing again (of course it will probably turn up now I have another).

Cheers,

Chris