LOL

That reminds me of a cartoon that used to hang in the stores room
where my father works.

Setting:

Viewer looking from inside a store room over the shoulder of the
stores man, who's standing at a counter in front of a computer.

Wall's lined with numerous mechanical part's, one clearly standing out
from the rest.

Man resting his head in the crook of his left arm, right arm pointing
at the clearly visible part, with smoke & fumes rising over his head.

Tag line:

"I'm sorry, but the computer shows that we don't have any in stock"

Still makes me laugh.

Dave