frank theriault wrote:

On 11/15/05, Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I traded some Nikon gear I wasn't using in on the weekend, and
aquired myself a well used MX in exchange (plus some needed film and
darkroom bits), and today, I went into my local pusher and picked up a
used Tamron 28-75 f2.8. It's behaving rather nicely on the *istD so far,
need to try it on the MX as well.

-Adam

MXen are such cool little cameras.  I can't imagine that you won't
fall in love with it, Adam.

-frank

I already have, which I wasn't expecting, since it's so similar in size to my Ricoh. But the viewfinder's beautiful, and it just fits well.

-Adam