Thanks.  I'll check into it.

Tom C.

From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: enablement disablement
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:40:53 -0800

Depending upon when you bought Vuescan, and, after some point, which version you bought, upgrades are free. I paid for Vuescan in 2000 and have upgraded regularly. You should see whether your version supports free upgrades and get the latest.

From http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html ::
VueScan can be downloaded in a few minutes and fully tested for free before you purchase it. The Standard Edition costs US$49.95 and includes one year of free upgrades. The Professional Edition costs US$89.85 and adds raw scan files, ICC profiles, IT8 color calibration and unlimited free upgrades.

Godfrey