When I see the photo posted here, I know the answer for my question in my
BTW. Think I prefer the first one. Never been a fan of "girls posing like
statues" photos.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)