On Nov 17, 2005, at 12:14 PM, Tim Øsleby wrote:

When I see the photo posted here, I know the answer for my question in my
BTW. Think I prefer the first one. Never been a fan of "girls posing like
statues" photos.

It's all a matter of personal tastes. That standing nude was shot one afternoon when I had gotten bored in Brighton and booked a rental studio for a couple of hours. Tarnya was their "resident model" with a thick cockney accent and a somewhat bored attitude. Two bored people with some time to try and make good photos. Surprisingly, that one has sold very well in my gallery shows. It was shot with my travel camera in those days, a Fuji GW670 II .

Bob