First let me say I am against the idea of passing laws against maybes.

Having said that, it does not take much imagination to see the glorious leader pointing out to his paradise bound disciples, "You want to place your explosives here, and here, and here", pointing to the places on the photograph. Such photos can be a great help planning attacks.

The problem with such laws is that they are more often abused to harass the innocent then they are to stop the guilty. And of course they can buy a postcard with a much better photo of that bridge than they could take themselves. In fact they could mail that postcard to the glorious leader with impunity.

"Dear Glorious Leader, We are in NYC having a great time. Here is a picture of the World Trade Center we visited yesterday. --Yours Faithfully, Paradise Bound Disciple."

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Mark Roberts wrote: