Hi All.

I'm in the market for either the FA 100 f2.8 macro or the Tamron AF 90mm Macro
1:1.

I see that the FA pops up on ebay quite often. Not every week, but often
enough.Seems to
go for the
high $300's US.

I dont really see the Tamron to much. Is this something i'll need to search for
months for
or am i looking
at ebay on the off days.Any idea of ebay worth. Foe some reason i can't access
the
completed listing
section, even though i have an account with them.

Also anyone have experience with these Russian sites selling the Zenitar 16mm
fisheye.
They seem to
have the stock in another country other than were they are.Feed back sems good,
But......

Just curious.

Dave(buys his own Christmas presents)Brooks