And the digi-heads put down wet process users. Why is it alright for them to do that but not all right the other way around. Turn about is fair play.

I use both processes, neither is better or cheaper or easier than the other. However, I am sure that to someone who does not have both skills the one they do have looks easier to them.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Glen wrote:

I feel very sympathetic to Godfrey on this issue. People who use Photoshop (or other programs) as yet another creative tool, like a different camera, or a different lens, often feel somewhat insulted by such phrases. The insult isn't quite a blunt and literal statement, but just a subtle implication that using Photoshop is something to be avoided, especially by serious photographers. This is total nonsense. Unless it's something like a police forensics image, it's only the final image that matters. I don't care very much what technique was used to arrive at that final image when I am judging the relative merits of the image.

take care,
Glen