Hi all,

Last weekend I flew to Barcelona for a short break. I don't fly often, so I couldn't resist taking some pictures out of the window at sunrise. To my dismay there is more flare (I think?) than I anticipated: See pictures 2 and 3. It can hardly be the lens (it's an A50/1,7), so I think the plane-window is to blame. Is this salvageable in post-processing? If not: is there anything I can do a next time to prevent this, besides for asking an SMC window :o) ?

The gallery is a quick scan of the whole roll, put up primarily for my fellow-travellers. However, feel free to take a look. Comments of any kind are more than welcome.

http://www.jenny.dds.nl/lucas/Barca/index.html

--
Regards, Lucas