Filters don't know nothin' but they block everything. I remember a rumor from about 5 years ago that Jpegs could carry viruses, (no explanation of how they could operate or spread), the administrators of the CSC wan decided to block all Jpegs from being downloaded system wide. It crippled web use including our own internal web sites... (They used the same warning
message that "inappropriate" web sites displayed, it was "fun").

Markus Maurer wrote:

Hi Paul
Maybe the "filter" at Kodak knows exactly when showing nudity becomes art?
On the other side it blocks Bob's site ;-)

greetings
Markus

I don't know what turns an artful nude into a sex object.
Props? A smile? The display of specific areas of the body?
Paul