It appears that someone subscribed to the digest has been infected with a virus, and that virus may or may not be spreading through the digest. I can't tell yet. I am implementing a quarantine program which should corral suspicious emails for examination. It should also, if the virus is being forwarded through the server, stop that flow. Please be patient. I am truly sorry if the pdml server is helping spread this virus, but rest assured I am doing what I can.

In the meantime, do NOT execute any attachments purporting to be from the digest list. Update your virus programs as well.

Thanks,

Doug Brewer
List Guy