On Nov 28, 2005, at 13:18, Adam Maas wrote:

Yes, In Auto, Manual or Strobe modes. It will not do TTL. But I found that the Sb-24 in Auto outperforms the onboard TTL flash for exposure accuracy, even when close enough that the power differential is irrelevant.

Speaking of TTL and P-TLL...

I've found that one of the gripes I have with the Sigma is that it cannot be set to do "plain old Pentax TTL" (without the preflash).

Does anyone know if there is a contact that I could cover up (I should be so lucky, it's probably some sort of digital signal) which would make the flash work ONLY in TTL, not P-TTL mode?

I've found that a lot of times the preflash results in me getting pictures of people in the process of blinking. :-(

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]