Kenneth Waller wrote:

> I like it also. They're the kind of clouds I'd like to carry around in my
> back pocket and pull out when
> I'm faced with a cloudless sky.

I was lucky I had a place to pull off the road
then.  Yeah, I hate cloudless skies too.

> Looks like a cover from a Mark Robert's magazine.
>
> Kenneth Waller
> (Never saw the original post)

Actually, the original post (of mine, anyway) was
quoted below.
I'm thinking it will be the cover on my calendar,
actually -
'cause I left room for print :)

O don't mean to be a bore about the calendar, I'm
just rememinding myself I need to finish the damn
thing...

ann