From: Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Nikon Coolscan 9000 ED

My feeling is that if any of the many "back of the photo magazine"
photo (etc) houses accurately represents their stock, it would be B&H.
Now someone can relate their B&H horror story.
I'm currently going through one with Adorama.

Jack

--- Pål Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

http://mail.yahoo.com

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com