----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My feeling is that if any of the many "back of the photo magazine"
photo (etc) houses accurately represents their stock, it would be B&H.
Now someone can relate their B&H horror story.
I'm currently going through one with Adorama.

They certainly are reputable and I have dealt with them before but that was over 10 years ago. Does anyone know if they still insist that you fax a copy of your credit card to them before they accept the order? It is an incredible hassle as I have neither a copy machine or a fax at hand. I would have preferred to shop at Amazon though...

Pål