This one time, at band camp, Jostein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you have any idea about the battery performance of the H1 kit? Using
> triple-As sound like a short-lived solution...:-)
No, I have no insight to the battery choices of Hasselblad

> Also, do you have any thoughts about the ruggedness of the H1 system? Would it
> be possible to expose a H1 to more hostile environments, like shorelines,
> deserts or wet conditions?

Like the its fore-fathers this is a rugged metal body, although it is covered
with
some sort of plastic grey/black to give it a look of a modern DSLR.
I would be loathe to take this to the beach or a dusty environment as it does
not
seem to be well sealed like a 35mm and it would be too easy for particles to get
between the back and the body.

Kind regards
Kevin