Quoting Kevin Waterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Like the its fore-fathers this is a rugged metal body,
> although it is covered with some sort of plastic grey/black
> to give it a look of a modern DSLR. I would be loathe to
> take this to the beach or a dusty environment as it does
> not seem to be well sealed like a 35mm and it would be too
> easy for particles to get between the back and the body.

In the film world, that's exactly what made the Pentax 645 stand out from the
crowd. It is much better suited for harsh environments than is any of the
competition.

It surprises me somewhat that the H1 does not have any sealing, but it sort of
confirms the impression that this is a camera that can't be taken further out
of the studion than to cover fashion shows and the occasional wedding.

So Canon still has the high-megapixel outdoor photography market to
themselves....

Jostein