I'm with Bruce.  It happens to me over and over that
the light is gorgeous, or the sunset is spectacular,
and the time or location or equipment don't allow
shooting.

Years ago on the CompuServe Photoforum there was a
recurring thread titled "Today I saw," in which people
described things they wished they had been able to
photograph.  It was fun, and helped me learn to keep
my eyes open and notice things, whether or not I had
time and a camera.

Meanwhile, back to the photo...the architecture is
interesting because it's the same mansard-roofed
Victorian stuff we have in profusion in several
neighborhoods in Philly.

Cheers, Scott!  Hope that the family is well and that
you're getting a bit of sleep.

Rick