I dig the piercing too... However, in this picture, because of the way it reflects light I think it detracts from an otherwise beautiful shot.

Christian

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: Peso: Just another picture of a pretty girl.

On 12/9/05, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/portraits/IMGP0146.html

Technical:
IstD, 77mm at f11.

This is straight from camera to you, just a black and white conversion a
resize amd a bit of sharpening.

I don't know why, but nose piercings are sooooo hot. (on women that is
- and of course, I'd never stick holes in my body - I'm too old for
that even were I interested).

Lovely pic, pretty girl.

cheers,
frank