Hi,

I'm taking a day-trip to Brussels (Bruxelles) on Saturday to see the
Salgado exhibition at le Botanique before it closes and moves somewhere
a bit more difficult for me to get to.

I should have about 10 hours in Brussels and I won't be spending all
that time in the exhibition, so I'll be taking a camera and will prowl
the streets with my photographer eyes switched on. Does anybody have any
suggestions for interesting places to photograph people doing
interesting stuff, please? (this is my 1st time in Brussels).

Cheers and tia,

Bob