Toowoomba, that was it! I knew the name was a bit more unusual than what I had spelled out. The shoot was actually about 20 miles out of town in a very small village that proclaimed itself "the sunflower capital of the world." We shot in a 200 acre field of sunflowers. I have pics somewhere. One of these days I'll dig one out. I enjoyed rural Australia, although I had very little time off. Fascinating place.
Paul