Hi David,

Wonderful picture. You really got the rocks right. Is it some kind of limestone? Where in Canterbury is it? I've been to NZ some four times and plan to go there again withthe family. We went together there and they were so taken that they just wanted to go back. Its a lovely place with lots of interesting natural phomenas including caves like the one shown on your photo.

Cheers,
Ronald

David Mann wrote:

It's about time I posted another pic... I have several versions of this one; this is just the first I came to when scanning. The others are on the next row which I'll process at a future date :)

I've put in a fair bit of work trying to maintain some detail inside the big hole... you may need to be in a darkened room to get the most out of this pic.

http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/printsdb/view.php?p=154&t=1

There are still a couple of minor faults to my eye but I'd rather put the effort into the medium format version which is a much better pic (and will be scanned at a later date).

- Dave