Santa came by last night and asked me if they had a power grip for the *ist ds. I told him i didn't know but I would look into it. While he was there he dropped off an ipod shuffle, a stand for the ipod, two gift cards for the ipod, speakers for the ipod and my favorite a Sekonic light meter. It is the Sekonic Auto-Leader model l-188. I think i am going to have a lot of fun with it. Hopefully it will make the pictures of Sami a bit better.

Hope Santa is as nice to you as he was to me already this year.