Hi, Pal,
You're, of course, right in your statement that no image capture will
"exactly" replicate nature as presented to one's eye.
All is relative. 'Close to honest' is my standard in this medium.
I, also, agree that Velvia's greens and yellows are less offensive than
others in this film's unique spectrum.
I'm re-posting the original image requested by Kostas. This gives you
the chance to review the offending hues mentioned.
Saturation, in it's self, shouldn't be condemned, but the eye can not
be tricked beyond a point frequently ignored by many shooters unable to
resist the 'power' offered through PS.

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=96

Jack