In this era of societal haze, none but the most piercing din of sound
and color make it through.
This is not directed at anyone contributing to the "list," but to the
general population.
I see Velvia often identified by "serious" published photographers ,
but it may be partially due to its resolving properties. The color can
be delt with in PS.

Jack