Hi Scott ...

If it's just a few bucks, then you can count me in.  Within the last couple
of years I've sold a few prints made with the K1000, MX, maybe the LX, and,
just recently, with a KM ... surprisingly, one of my favorite cameras.

The jobs I do ... well, they're not really jobs.  I sometimes take pics of
my client's pets, give 'em a small print free, and sometimes they ask for
larger prints.  I've sold a few of my animal-oriented photos, such as
mailboxes made with a cat motif.

At some point I'll see what I can do with a DSLR, although, interestingly,
I've sold a couple of 8x10 sized pics made with the 4MP Sony DSC-S85.

Mostly I make photos for myself and for gifts to friends and family.

Shel
" ... Fill in the Blank ... "