Hi Sunny,

Nice and beatiful photography. Thanks for sharing.

Ronald

Sunny Chung wrote:

Hey everyone thank you for all your quick and extremely informative
I've only just began to work with DSLR's and I'm a poor college
student :-(.  So after all your advice, I definately want the 50/1.4
FA lens... but don't have $200 to spend right now.  The only lens I
have right now is the kit lens that came with my ist DL, which isn't
bad.  Once again, thank you for all your responses.  If you care to
look at my amature photography,
I've posted my best pictures so far at:

http://dapjang.deviantart.com/gallery/