Fred wrote:

Does anyone know anything about this lens? Its a manual focus Sigma XQ 200mm/f3.5 on an interchangeable lens mount.

The focusing mechanism is interesting. It has a quick focusing ring, and a second, fine focusing ring that gets it into the "macro" mode, although I think it is actually around about 1:2. The feel of the focusing is pleasant.

Do you happen to have a photo of the lens, Derby?  (Thanks.)

Fred

Hi Fred,

This is the ebay listing...
http://tinyurl.com/blnpt

I have to say, I'm a bit intrigued with this lens. It is definitely krappy, but in a funny lomo sort of way. Might see what artyfarty uses it can be put to.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc