Well this cracks me up Jack... won't rub it in though... I promise. :-)

Tom C.

From: Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: PESO: Velvia example for Kostas
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:52:20 -0800 (PST)

Jens,
Thanks...I think(?)
Your "great color" remark may be in support of those who actually like
Velvia's color pallet. This image was put up, per Kostas' request, and
as an example of why I dislike Velvia. This shot was probably on my
first roll of Velvia and one of the reasons I discontinued its use. A
roll or two later, my gag threshold warned me to stop.
I'm truly grateful for the positive remarks.

Jack