That "filmie" would be me.  In addition to the scanner I'm bringing a
bottle of HC-110 and some fixer (maybe some stop bath and clearing
agent if space allows).  My laptop is old, slow, has no CD burner, and
has the crappiest monitor known to man.  Use of another computer would
be a godsend.  Should anyone else like to shoot some B&W, I'll be
happy to process and scan it.  I can accommodate 35mm and 120 roll
film.  If anyone has an HP Combi-Plan or something similar, we should
be able to do 4x5, as well.

Digital is dead!  Long live film!

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman