Thanks, Pal,
You used the reference "It" and then proceeded to explain the MLU
operation. May I assume you meant "they" in that both the "N" and the
"NII" operate in a similar way?
One more clarification and I'll go away. Do both have cable release or
cable switch release capability? If you don't know off-hand, please
don't dig for an answer.

'preciate it,

Jack