I've been thinking about getting some studio type lights for a couple of
years now and these keep getting mentioned as good value for money. I
checked the website and found that the price for the actual units was good,
even with the cost of shipping to Australia. The trouble is the cost of
shipping the accessories - $50 shipping for a $35 reflector etc.

Are the accessories compatible with any other brands, like Elinchrom,
Falcon, Bowens & Interfit? I'm assuming that stands and umbrellas won't be a
problem but things like reflectors and snoots will need to fit properly.

Thanks,

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia