In a message dated 12/25/2005 10:03:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Of course, some old farts don't need to check to see if their exposures are
correct.
=======
True. <g>

Of course, Shel, you are better at exposure than most people anyway.

And some old farts, like Shaw and Lepp, do use it. Usually on the starting
shot and then not referring to it again on subsequent shots of the same thing.
However, they are primarily landscape photographers with usually static
subjects, also true. And I was including myself in the old fart category, BTW,
one
who forgets the histogram is there. :-)

Well, I debated even responding to you because I didn't want the survey to go
OT right away.

Hope people keep on answering, thanks.

Funny, the survey never showed up in my box, only two replies (so far). If it
doesn't maybe I will resend it tonight or something. Or maybe not, thanks for
requoting it.

Later, Marnie aka Doe