In a message dated 12/27/2005 4:20:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks, I think it will be fine. I was VERY concerned
at the beginning, since it's the camera holding hand,
so I was a bit affraid, but it's the 5º bone the
broken, the least important in hand operation.
Regards, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR HANDS, I
==========
This is very good advice. About six months ago, I pounded a kitchen counter
in frustration, with open palms. My palms turned red, and my hands hurt (one
more than the other) the rest of that day and the next. I didn't break
anything,
but it made me aware I could have. Didn't even occur to me at the time. I
wasn't punching, see.

Actually, if one is pissed and needs to act out physically, well, I recommend
throwing things instead. The object flies away from one, meaning no personal
damage. Oh, also don't throw anything AT anyone, no personal damage to others
either.

Marnie aka Doe :-)