<< From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
 Sent: den 24 juli 2001 19:45
 Subject: LX Curtains Mistery (at least for me)
  Hi, gang.
 I was thinking the other day (yes, sometimes I do) about the pattern in the
 LX front curtain. It's supposed to give a reflectance of a middle gray,
 right? Then, why to use white and black points pattern instead of a regular
 uniform gray paint?
 If somebody has the answer, I'm all ears (in this case, all eyes)
 Regards
 Albano