This one isn't going in my "official" PAW gallery so I've called it a PESO instead.

http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/printsdb/view.php?p=175

When I saw the window I couldn't resist taking a couple of photos of it, but a fence made it nearly impossible. To get this I had to stand on my toes and hold the camera upside-down against the top of the fence.

It would have been easier if I'd been using a smaller lens as it would have fit between the links in the fence. There is an occasional down-side to carrying the A*85mm f/1.4 :)

And here's another one a few frames later on the roll... it's the opposite side of the building. The "Fire Exit" sign grabbed my attention, but it's barely even visible in the web image.
http://www.bluemoon.smurf.nz/photo/printsdb/view.php?p=176

Cheers,

- Dave (3 minutes to go... where's my drink...)