In a message dated 12/29/2005 10:26:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
We take our hockey seriously here in Canada:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3972928&size=lg

Taken at a Toronto-Montreal hockey game back in November.  Yet more
fisheye fun.  <g>

Yet another standing-room-only game in Toronto.  In both Toronto and
Montreal, tickets are so hard to come by that it used to be (and may
still be) that seasons tickets were bequeathed from one generation to
the next in wills...

Comments are always welcome.

cheers,
frank
--
=========
Interesting shot, frank. Nice use of the fisheye, with the weird perspective.

Marnie aka Doe