From: Don Sanderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:38 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: Nikon lens on M42 body???????

You're right, I just measured an FM at ~46.53 and an ME at ~45.5. Silly me
had assumed that the M42 to Nikon adapter allowed infinity focus with M42
lenses. It only focuses out to about 8 feet! ;-( I've had the adapter for
over a year and just now realised it doesn't work. This DOES however make
adapting Nikon lenses to K bodies a possibility. With a little "Cottying",
of course. ;-)

Anyone know the register on Canon and Minolta bodies???
<vvbg>

Don