Hey, I don't care it you violate Nikon lenses...

P. J. Alling
(Pentax Protector)

Cotty wrote:

On 31/12/05, Don Sanderson, discombobulated, unleashed:

I'm going to try Nikon glass on a Pentax body Cotty.
A K mount ring and a spacer should do it.
I'll start with a cheap lens though, I value my NIKKOR-P
105/2.5 (100% mint) rather highly. ;-)

That's the spirit! The only problem on the horizon for a technical
experiment of this nature is the slight hindrance you get (irritating
but quite manageable) on the list from Peter Alling.

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).