Flipping the auto/manual switch, pressing the green button, six of one........

Compared to using K/M lenses on the *ist (once again, film body), the
M42s are heaven.  If the *ist had an aperture simulator or something
similar to the green button I'd definitely use the non-A lenses.  Fact
is, "discovering" screw mount lenses on the *ist has really got me
excited about using this body again.  This is a good thing.

And just to feed the flames - If Pentax is trying to move on from
supporting obsolete lenses, or if they're trying to force me to
upgrade to newer lenses, they have succeeded only in encouraging me to
buy even older lenses.  <g>

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman