Hi all,
reading about the m42 to EOS converter, I thought I'd like to give it a try.

I was thinking to buy a macro lens, or maybe a bellow.
what do you think about the takumar 50/4 macro lens?
What lens do you think is better amongst the takumar line concerning
macro? (keeping an eye on the price, that is)
Which is a "good" price for them?

If I'm going to buy a bellow, which lens should I use with it? a
normal reversed lens (i.e. 50/1.7 - 1.4 ) or a dedicated macro one
(such as the already mentioned 50/4 macro)?? which focal length would
you suggest?

Is it really such a pain to use a bellow ??
Will I really need a flash for it? (I haven't one)

wish you like my questions!

bye
Danilo.