On 5 Jan 2006 at 9:50, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> If your camera equipment is not generating your income, that means
> buying it or any other photographic equipment is purely a hobby/
> luxury/disposable income choice. At which point, why whinge about it?
> Buy what you like/can afford and enjoy it. Or, if you can't afford to
> buy anything new, enjoy what you have. Is it really necessary to
> complain and complain and complain about something as trivial as what
> memory card format a camera uses?

Photography is not a commercial proposition for me but I still find it
difficult to enjoy my camera when it is limiting my scope of opportunities. If
I had the cash to lay down on a 5D and an array of lenses I'd do it, and I'd
probably keep my Pentax kit. But I don't, and I would rather Pentax got off
their arse and released a decent camera (with a CF slot), it's simple and
should be do-able and should have happened already for a company with Pentax
resources. Lastly I voice my opinion since I have every right as do you.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998