[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 1/5/2006 12:13:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> They will be travelling on Highway's 1 and 5 primarily, but the
> interesting stuff is pretty much all on Highway 5. The Heli Logging pics
> I posted in October, which are up on my Flickr at
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mawz were shot right over HWY 5 about 1/2
> north of Hope when I was out that way in early October.
>
> -Adam
> ========
> Cool thanks. He mentioned Hope. I'll pass your message along. Before they
> drove straight up from St. Louis.
>
> Marnie :-)

Marnie, one of the shots on the calendar was taken
in Hope this past year...
It was the place I had particularly wanted to
visit for nostalgic reasons
on my way west after Chez Robb and Calgary.
quaint little town
completely surrounded by mountains and on a lake.
But I'd think traveling in
that area in the dead of winter might be a bit
dicey.

Kamloops ain't nothing to see.

ann