On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, frank theriault wrote:

On 1/6/06, Perry Pellechia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I suppose this reflect the current state of the company.

http://rochesterdandc.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060106/NEWS01/60106001

"The new mark, based on a customized typeface, is designed to give the
company a contemporary look but be flexible enough to apply in new
ways and new venues across Kodak's varied businesses --everything from
tiny handheld digital cameras to computer software to the letters on
Kodak buildings around the world."

Huh?  Are they looking at the same "new corporate logo" that I am?
Does it say something that the old one doesn't?

I would infer from the market-speak above that the square logo was harder to accommodate on the products than the rectangular one.

Kostas