----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault"
Subject: Re: Vigilant or Bloody Minded

On 1/8/06, Kevin Waterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not really so confused. Some of the images these people were taking were of my own children in various dance costumes along with hundreds of other children at various childrens dance events. These images were supplied to child porn sites
on the net along with other more.. sick images.

I understand your concern, being personally involved as you are.  I
understand that you may have feelings of great anger towards this
employee, who seems to have been involved in this sick scheme.

I think anyone in his position should consider themselves emotionally to involved to have good judgement regarding the matter.

William Robb