> Has anyone else had this experience from Adorama recently?

My big annoyance with Adorama is that they don't have things in stock
when their website says they do, and then they try to BS you about it.
This has happened to me twice; once about a year ago, and recently,
two days before Christmas. Both times, B&H had the item in stock. I
used to prefer Adorama, but since their website doesn't list their
stock reliably, I end up going to B&H much more. Only once did B&H not
have something in stock when their site said they did.

Amita