On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Jack Davis wrote:

You're right, it was Kostas who used the "personal tone". My apologies,
Rob.
Kostas?

No, no personal tone in the "gut feeling" statement, went for a joke that did not quite work. The "metrics" part you have answered. The "humorist" comment is John's.

Kostas

Jack

--- David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ahh... Rob didn't say that. He said:

"Yeah, Judge Judy airs here too"

This is the problem with chopping emails up, people get miss quoted.

Dave